The SPEC Stage 2+ Clutch Kit features a multi-friction disc in a full faced configuration with carbon semi-metallic on one side and Kevlar on the other. Bridging the gap between stage 2 and stage 3, the 2+ offers drivability and engagement quality characteristic of the stage 2, but with a 15-20% higher torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability.
Great for street, drag, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Hybrid Kevlar and Carbon-Graphite Friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Types of Driving
- If you order just a Spec Clutch kit intended for use with the OEM Dual Mass flywheel it comes with plate, disc, pilot bearing, release bearing, alignment tool and fork clutch.
- If you order a Spec Clutch Kit intended for the use of one of their flywheel options, either aluminum or steel it comes with plate, disc, pilot bearing, release bearing, and alignment tool.