If you are making over 600whp and your LPFP pressures are dropping, this is the solution for you!
This is the most powerful LPFP upgrade available and it still utilizes the stock bucket and retains all the factory venturi's and fuel transfer systems in the tank while bypassing all the factory restrictions to maintain higher pressures and greater flows.
***Note: This system requires you to run port injection and an external fuel pressure regulator upgrade***
This upgrade includes two Walbro E85 pumps, a custom 6 micron ethanol compatible filter assembly, and all the -6an fuel lines and fittings to complete your upgrade. This solution provides up to 300% more flow than stock, is boost referenced, and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- Trade-in: (Domestic and Canada)
- This option allows you to receive an upgraded stock bucket to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $150 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new VDO LPFP bucket assembly. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $50 (international is $150) should you elect to return your *stock bucket. (US spec only)
- All the options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket. However, to utilize the secondary, an additional wiring harness must be installed.
- Two new E85 compatible 450 pumps
- Two new Walbro filters
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Wiring harness for the secondary pump
- All the necessary -6an fuel lines to connect the pumps, fuel filter, HPFP, and port injection rail
- 6 micron E85 compatible fuel filter
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Additional requirements: (When you are ready to utilize the secondary on this assembly the following must be installed as well)
- Return kit
- Port injection kit
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)