Internals are an ever-so-crucial component for every high horsepower engine build. Going with quality parts is essential to making power effortlessly and efficiently. JE Pistons w/ upgraded rings are what we have used in every one of our shop and track cars. We have put these to the test and through the ringer - and they passed with flying colors.
These pistons have a compression ratio of 9.5:1, which is what we run in all 3 of our high power and record setting N54 powered vehicles.
- Dome/Dish requires no deburring or preparation
- 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminum
- JE designs are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. In this environment, the higher compression ratios, highest boost or heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminum alloy.
- Dome and dishes feature smooth flowing radii for excellent flame travel.
- 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths.
- .866 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- Pin fitting and wire locks included
- Upgraded Rings Included