- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- INSTALL & WIRING
- TUNING FILES
- USER MANUAL
The MOTIV ReFlex+ is a versitile controller that can be used in many different capacities to control a variety of aftermarket performance parts.
- Sequential Port Injector Controller w/ four additional Auxiliary Outputs and four additional Auxiliary Inputs
- Advanced I/O Integration via CANbus w/ Sequential Port Controller, four additional Auxiliary Outputs and four additional Auxiliary Inputs
- Built in analog output for N54 MHD Flex Fuel integration
In it's simplest form, the ReFlex+ can be used as a standalone port fuel injector controller on engines with up to eight cylinders. Each ReFlex+ is fully configurable to be used on any vehicle through programmable cam, crank, and map sensor inputs in the tuning software. We offer universal maps as well as vehicle specific maps that come pre-configured for your convenience. Through this software you can choose whether you want to run the injectors in batch, semi batch, or sequential fire modes. In addition, the ReFlex+ has additional outputs that can be configured and mapped to output on/off, digital, analog, frequency (25hz), and/or PWM signals for control over performance modifications such as:
- Methanol Injection Kits
- Nitrous Kits
- Boost Control Solenoids
- Fuel Pumps
- Relay Triggers
- N54 Flex Fuel Signal
The ReFlex+ also has multiple inputs that allow for additional data to be incorporated into the control strategies of the ReFlex+, as well as within factory ECU's through CANbus integration. One of the inputs is assigned to be connected to an ethanol content sensor for monitoring as well as the capability of flex fuel mapping. The other inputs can be used to monitor or process additional information from external sensors or outputs from engine ECU's.
- Fuel Pressure
- Exhaust Gas Back Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Coolant Pressure
- Crankcase Pressure
The ReFlex+ provides the most accurate and precise supplementary sequential fuel injection with the ability to control other advanced features all in one place. It brings a new level of control, function, and versatility to tuning any modern day vehicle at an affordable price.
Additionally, the ReFlex+ was designed to also be utilized as an Advanced I/O Integration module allowing a level of precise control of auxiliary components unseen through factory enginge management. The ReFlex+ can incorporate the external sensor data into the factory ECU's in parallel through optional CANbus integration. Utilizing the CANbus option, multiple digital and analog signals can be used by the DME/ECU for safety, data logging, or adaptive tuning features. It is unique in its ability to function as a separate standalone, as well as a parallel module in conjunction with the DME/ECU.
There are multiple ways in which the ReFlex+ can integrate with the factory DME/ECU in your vehicle. We have partnered with some of the biggest factory ecu flash companies in the world to expand the possibilities and further revolutionize control and integration of aftermarket performance parts.
Sequential Port Injection
- Up to 8 cylinders
- Real-time injector status and diagnostics
- Standalone - no CanBUS communication
- Integrated CanBUS - MHD, BM3, MGF
- Advanced CanBUS - EcuTek and MHD
- 1 Digital 0-500kHz for Ethanol (output over CanBUS)
- 1 Digital 0-20kHz for Crank Signal
- 1 Digital 0-20kHz for Cam Signal
- 1 Analog 0-5v ~6Hz Low-Pass MAP Sensor
- 1 Analog 0-5v ~6Hz Low-Pass Sensor
- 1 Analog 4-20mA current ~30Hz Low-Pass Fuel Pressure
- 1 Analog 4-20mA current ~30Hz Low-Pass Pressure Sensor
- 2 Low-Side, 0-1000Hz, 4A cont, 8A max
- 2 Low-Side, 0-1000Hz, 3A cont, 6A max
- 1 Digital to Analog Expanision
- CanBUS Lo/High Comms